DrumKnee is the most realistic drum app. You can now play bass with your foot.
Perfect for playing drums on the go! It’s like having a real drum set in the palm of your hand.
Play the drums, record and share your songs with the DrumKnee 3D community.
DrumKnee is very different from all other apps:
First of all, it’s a real polished 3D drum app (how cool is that?).
In addition, you can trigger the sound of the bass with your foot. That’s right, just put your phone / tablet on your knee and kick it !!
Mix and match the sounds so you can create your own custom drums !!
Sounds professionally recorded.
Very low latency response. The best out there. The delay between your tapping on the screen and the sound is incredibly low.
The most realistic battery app. You will feel like you are playing a real drum.
Cymbals can also be muted by holding your finger on them as they are played.
Play along with some songs without drums.
You can save your masterpiece and share it with your friends.
Lots of stylish skins to choose from.
Jazz / Funk Drums
DK Music is another feature available.
This service is a separate monthly subscription that lets you download battery-free songs directly into the app to play with.
– Subscribe for unlimited access to the complete library of songs without drums (songs without drums) for the duration of your subscription
– Subscriptions are monthly, quarterly and annual
– Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
– The subscription renews automatically unless automatic renewal is deactivated at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user’s account settings
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
– Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
* The price is equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines to be the equivalent of the subscription price in USD.