So you’ve finally made the decision to learn the guitar – but with so many online guitar lessons platforms to choose from, where to start? Well, with a bargain, our pick right now would be Guitar Tricks. Often hailed as the pioneers of the online lesson, Guitar Tricks has been teaching budding guitarists since 1998 – which means you’re in good hands. By April 19, Guitar Tricks celebrates blues legends by offering an annual subscription for just $99 – that’s an $80 savings and it comes down to just $8.25 a month! Even better, you will receive free gifts totaling $196 when you sign up.
An annual subscription will give you access to a comprehensive lesson plan that will guide you through the learning journey in an accessible way. Plus, you also get access to tone and style tips, plus over 11,000 videos and over 900 songs from the vast Guitar Tricks archive. Lessons and featured tracks include blues royalty BB King and Stevie Ray Vaughan, Eric Clapton, Muddy Waters and more. There is a list of specific tracks you can learn at the bottom of this page.
Designed to be useful for guitarists at any stage of their playing career, whether they’re an absolute beginner just starting out, intermediates looking to take the next step, or even professional guitarists stuck in a rut, all players would feel the benefit of an annual subscription to the well-established online guitar lesson platform – especially at this price!
For those looking to take advantage of this epic offer – and take your guitar playing to the next level – hurry up, because this promotion ends April 19th.
Blues Songs You Can Learn With a Guitar Tricks Subscription
- Sweet Home Chicago: Eric Clapton
- The thrill is gone: BB King
- I still have the blues : Gary Moore
- Baby please don’t go muddy waters
- Little red rooster: The rolling stones
- Bright lights, big city: Jimmy Roseau
- T-Bone Shuffle: T-Bone Walker
- Before accusing me: Eric Clapton
- The sky cries: Stevie Ray Vaughan
- I can’t leave you baby: Led Zeppelin
- Crossfire: Stevie Ray Vaughan
- Statesboro Blues: The Allman Brothers
- Chimney Lightning: howling wolf
- Nearby : Robert Cray